Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Cool Short Film

Via the film site RowThree, this short film was brought to my attention. Much like those BMW short films from a few years back, it features Robert Downey Jr. in a Volvo ad that's really a short film directed by Stephen Frears. It's a cool story concept, and a twisty little trip that's worth your 13 minutes of watch time. It's broken into two parts here:

Part 1

Embedded Video



Part 2

Embedded Video

Blogged with the Flock Browser

Comments on "Cool Short Film"

 

Blogger Pappy said ... (June 03, 2008 11:56 PM) : 

It was strange. I suppose if I watched it a time or two more, I might get something deep out of it. Thanks for the exercise.

 

Blogger Tess Kincaid said ... (June 04, 2008 2:10 PM) : 

Cool! I love RDJ and Volvos. I drove them for about 20 years until they discontinued the classic boxy shape.

Okay, gotta go now and find myself...

 

Blogger Keanan Brand said ... (June 07, 2008 1:38 AM) : 

Cool! There's something about the surreal that keeps me curious.

 

post a comment