Thursday, May 29, 2008

Whole Lot of Leaving...

I really like this new song from Bon Jovi - Whole Lot of Leaving. I happened upon it in my TV channel surfing one night, and I haven't seen it since, but thanks to YouTube I have it saved and can play it on loop. It's got a really good rhythm, and good lyrics too. Almost country-ish. I guess if today's country is being pushed to the teenie bopper pop market, I'll have to turn to the likes of Bon Jovi and Kid Rock for good tunes. In the words of Benton Fraser - "Oh dear."

Comments on "Whole Lot of Leaving..."

 

Blogger Tess Kincaid said ... (May 29, 2008 6:22 PM) : 

Love it!

I'm adding you to by blogroll, BTW. Hope that's okay. :)

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (May 30, 2008 6:02 PM) : 

Cool, thanks for the blogroll add. Reminds me I need to update mine too...

 

Blogger Lavinia said ... (May 31, 2008 5:58 AM) : 

Well I'll have to come back later to view this. The household is asleep and I dont' want to make any noise.

Why am I up so early? Because that family of racoons that seems to love hanging around my place were making quite a racket and it woke me up!

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (June 01, 2008 3:33 AM) : 

Yes, you might want to turn it up - maybe scare off the racoons :) that's not a fun way to wake up either.

 

post a comment