Monday, November 13, 2006

A Temp Resolution...

I view this blog at 1280 x 1024 monitor resolution, and it looks pretty good. However, after seeing what my new template looks like on a 800 x 600 resolution machine, I'm not sure I'm going to keep it. I wanted a template that would look good on any machine, but this may not be it. I'm not sure what I'd change to, but I'll just have to kick it around for a bit.

In the mean time, I've come up with a temporary fix. This seems to work great in Firefox, but IE6 is still fubar. It appears everything is ok except for the YouTube clips throwing it out of whack, so I've downsized them when posting. If you want to see them bigger, double click on the clip and it will take you to the YouTube page.

Comments on "A Temp Resolution..."

 

post a comment