Sunday, November 05, 2006

New Look

So here it is...a new look. Found a template I sorta liked, then modified the hell out of it, and this is the result.

What do you think? Better or worse? Like or don't like? Color scheme suggestions? Too cluttered? Let me know...

I can always go back to what I had, because I saved it :)

As it was, I was looking for something that didn't waste column space like the old one did. Of course, this is designed for a higher resolution, with a layout that will shift size depending on browser windows size as well. I don't know the technical terms for it :) HTML is a frustrating experience, especially when two different browsers read and then output the same code two entirely different ways. I think it looks the best viewing with Firefox instead of IE, but both do the job.

Anyway, guess I'll go with this for a couple days and see if I like it...or more importantly, if anyone else does :)

Comments on "New Look"

 

Blogger Blythe Lane said ... (November 05, 2006 9:20 AM) : 

Viewing in Firefox here....looks good!

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (November 05, 2006 9:41 AM) : 

Thanks! Funny how Firefox makes it look a bit better...

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (November 05, 2006 11:21 PM) : 

Thanks for the feedback...

As for the word count - yeah, I've done 13000, but it took me a year to write! :)

Hopefully I'll make at least 25K, that'd be half...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 06, 2006 6:15 PM) : 

I love it. Love the colours and in Firefox, it looks great!!!

BTW, thanks for the info you posted a few days back about taking screenshots from movies. Your tip did the trick and it works like a charm!

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (November 07, 2006 4:40 AM) : 

Thanks! And glad to hear the tip worked for you too.

 

post a comment