Friday, November 03, 2006

Oh, It's On...

Ok, I've updated my NanoWrimo page...got a word count and an excerpt up too.

For anyone wondering, my story is a continuation of the Goodbye Angie short story I wrote. You can read that via the link on my sidebar. If I were to put it together in a 'novel' form, my thinking is that the short story would be the prologue, leading into the main event.

I'm NOT using that short story as any part of my word count - just so you all know :) It's just the jumping off point, storywise.

Processed some more story thoughts tonight, and now I at least have a handle on where's it going...I think. Now, all that's left is the writing. Gonna have to see some smoke coming off this keyboard if I'm going to get close to those wordcounts...

Comments on "Oh, It's On..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 03, 2006 4:24 PM) : 

Hey congrats! I'm using the month as motivation to write a very short story for a local sci-fi group.

I've bookmarked to read the exerpt over the weekend!

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (November 04, 2006 10:20 PM) : 

thanks! Good luck on your short story...

 

post a comment