Monday, October 30, 2006

The Write Stuff...

It's that time of year again. The NanoWrimo thing. Write a 50,000 word novel in 30 days. Um, ok...

I've signed up this year, and you can view my page here in Flash, or here in non-Flash.

I know going in I won't make 50 grand word count. But I'd be really, really happy to kick out a 20-25,000 jump on a story. Even that seems ludicrous with other stuff going on, but oh well, why not.

Not sure yet what story I'm going to do. And with 2 days left, that doesn't bode well :) It's not for a lack of story ideas, but more a lack of a linear plot to one...we'll see what happens...

Comments on "The Write Stuff..."

 

Blogger Jill Pole said ... (October 30, 2006 7:24 PM) : 

I know it's been ages since I've posted. How are things? I'm excited about NaNoWriMo, although I doubt I'll make it 50,000 with the month that's ahead -- but, I figure, anything I end up with is more than I have now! I am the WORST procrastinator when it comes to writing. Good luck with your story!

 

Blogger Jill Pole said ... (October 30, 2006 7:28 PM) : 

One more thing, I hope you don't mind, I added you as a "Buddy" on NaNoWriMo. My user name is "withjoy" if you want to add me. It's so much easier if I feel like I'm doing this in a community, you know?

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (October 31, 2006 3:54 AM) : 

LRU: thanks - you want to join up too? :)

Jill Pole: Thanks for the comments. Things are ok. NanoWrimo will be a challenge, no doubt, but should be a fun one. I'll add your name to the Buddy list, and look forward to reading your writings. Good luck!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (October 31, 2006 7:32 PM) : 

Wow. I'm going over there to take a closer look! Exciting!

 

post a comment