Thursday, November 02, 2006

Delayed...

Well, Nanowrimo month has begun, and I’m already trailing behind…guess I’ll just can it…Just Kidding! I will unleash some kind of incoherent novel-ish ramblings onto the world this month, just need to get to a weekend first. One day without sleep and one day to make up for it didn’t leave much time to write. I did however, get some plotting and outlining done – while doing repetitive things at work :-) Anyway, hope to update my NanoWriMo page within the next day or so…

Elsewhere, check this out: there will be an extended cut of the movie The Punisher released on DVD November 21. This will have 17 extra minutes included as well. I kinda wonder what the 17 extra minutes will be, although I hope some of it will feature Mark Collie’s character Harry Heck. That was a cool part of the movie, and hopefully it will be expanded. Some people didn’t like The Punisher, but I really liked it. It was an old school revenge flick with actual stunt work instead of endless quick edit CGI. That right there gives it extra points in my book. I’ll be getting this new DVD too…

Comments on "Delayed..."

 

post a comment