Friday, November 10, 2006

An Accidental Bit of GG (posted for Blythe)...

Here's something for Blythe Lane should she happen by, as I think she 'just kinda' likes the show like she 'just kinda' likes coffee :)

I stumbled over it looking for the Brad Paisley music video for the song "She's Everything" on YouTube. It's a fan made GG vid of Luke & Lorelai set to the song. The vid is well done too - good editing together of the clips.

And yes, I'll admit I was a fan of the show until last season when it took a hard left turn onto the track of bad writing. It had a good five year run...and one gem of a moment near the beginning of season 7 with a stiff right from Luke :) Otherwise, its been a tough slog. Maybe they'll dig their way back on track before season's end. Here's hoping I'm not downloading these episodes for nothing :)

Oh, and the reason I went looking for it in the first place - It's a good song from Brad Paisley...

Comments on "An Accidental Bit of GG (posted for Blythe)..."

 

Blogger Blythe Lane said ... (November 10, 2006 9:58 PM) : 

Hey, thanks for thinking of me. For some reason it wouldn't play anything beyond sixteen seconds but I'm sure it's great! BIG fan of Brad here, too.

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (November 11, 2006 4:15 AM) : 

Too bad it wouldn't play for you. Maybe double click on the vid and go to the actual YouTube page - maybe that'll play. Keep trying, YouTube was probably just copping an attitude :)

 

post a comment