Saturday, November 18, 2006

Good Grief...

I'm scanning the news headlines this morning...and here's just a sampling of what I read that proves humanity's brain cells are on the short bus to extinction:

Hot headed Calgary woman throws latte at Starbucks clerk in outrage over lack of scones.

People get trampled in lineups at Best Buy's for Playstation 3 units.

Women-only buses coming to Brazil to fight rush hour groping.


It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad. That gray matter sloshing around your cranium is meant to be used people...

Comments on "Good Grief..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 20, 2006 9:34 PM) : 

I particularly like number 2. What the heck were people thinking??

What gets me is the Wii folks were much more controlled and personally, I'm more of a Wii fan myself.

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (November 20, 2006 11:31 PM) : 

Oui, Wii...

Sony has priced the PS3 out of the market, Xbox has better games at the moment, but Wii looks like the most innovative. I'd like to try playing some of the Wii games - they look like fun, and a lot more interactive.

 

post a comment