Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm Down To Saltines and Jello

Now it's lettuce. (link)

This just keeps getting worse. After a massive listeriosis outbreak and recall a couple months ago, it was just starting to calm down when E.Coli broke out around here, thanks to a Harvey's Restaurant and now further testing of other outbreaks have confirmed a separate strain of it linked to Romain lettuce. On top of that, the Harvey's outbreak is a unique strain that may never be traced back to where it came from.

Pretty much all cold cut and prepared meats are off my menu, and now when I'm thinking fruits and veggies are a good thing to eat, they're cropping up with E.Coli. What the?! Going out to eat at a restaurant is really becoming unappealing, I tell ya...

Now I'm wondering, should I boil bread before I eat too?

Comments on "I'm Down To Saltines and Jello"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (November 12, 2008 4:42 PM) : 

As for bread, I recommend toasting the smithereens out of it. :-)

originallru

 

post a comment