Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Kid, Say Hello To Karma

Every now and then the universe gets one right. I've watched this like ten times and I can't stop laughing. I mean, you'd have to be an idiot not to realize something bad was going to happen here (brick wall jump, sidewalk drop, poles, cars, - um, not a good mix) but this is just such random perfection. Any number of things could have happened, but this is classic. Turn up the volume and enjoy.

Note: I will give him props for getting back up that quickly, but dude, next time take note of your surroundings.

Comments on "Kid, Say Hello To Karma"

 

Blogger Keanan Brand said ... (October 22, 2008 2:12 AM) : 

Uhm, I got nothin' to say. But I AM laughing!

(In a moment like this, I cringe at all the stupid stuff I did in the past--and try not to wonder when the next moment of brilliant idiocy will arise.)

 

post a comment