Thursday, July 10, 2008

What For

Another week almost gone - works for me.  Nothing like waking up angry and tired.  Not pleasant, but when you focus it on giving your to do list what for instead, it can work in your favor.  Building management morons are at it again today, and I've fired off an appropriately nasty letter.  I hadn't sent the letter from the last fiasco as I was going to let it go, but no more Mr. Nice Guy.  I'm pretty easy going as a rule, but catch me in the right mix of tired and angry, and I can rattle the cage.

Unfortunately, this week appears a write off for blogging anything worthwhile as I try to just finish out the work week now.  Oh well, I'll be back next week, hopefully with something interesting to say.  Until then, here's a couple vids...

Tim McGraw and Faith Hill singing Angry All The Time at a concert:





And a trailer for the movie version of the PS2 game Max Payne has hit the web.  I like it, which surprises me.  I'm not generally a huge fan of Mark Wahlberg, but he seems ok here and they seem to have the revenge motif and dark growly voice over from the game intact.  I'm hoping the winged creatures are just dream sequences like the game (he was under cover narcotics and had hallucinations) and not part of the main plot.  If they try to turn this into a Constantine, it's not going to work.  On the other hand, they certainly have the game's famous "bullet time" looking good...

Comments on "What For"

 

Blogger Pappy said ... (July 12, 2008 7:21 AM) : 

Bad hair week? Just blogged about that myself. Hope things turn upward for you soon. Pappy

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (July 13, 2008 3:57 AM) : 

Thanks. Here's hoping the next week has better hair :)

 

post a comment