Friday, June 13, 2008

What Happened To The Week?

Well, that week got away on me. Some stuff came along out of left field that could change some things and I've a lot on my mind. It's a good thing though, so we'll see where it goes. But didn't have much energy or inspiration for blogging. Well, I do get inspiration for blog posts, but it seems to happen at work when I'm nowhere near a computer. And when I get home, I really shouldn't be typing - I should be sleeping. Then the next day, ideas are gone. Guess I should carry a notepad or something. I'll be back around though...

Comments on "What Happened To The Week?"

 

Blogger Pappy said ... (June 13, 2008 8:42 AM) : 

When you get that new I-phone it will probably have a feature allowing you to blog at work. :)

 

Blogger Lavinia said ... (June 13, 2008 2:28 PM) : 

THe notebook sounds good; it should be small enough to be really portable, I would guess.

I think humans are the only creatures who do one thing while thinking they should be doing something else?

Quel conondrum...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (June 13, 2008 10:59 PM) : 

they block the blogger at my work.... I wonder why? hee hee.....
Ya, where has the time gone this week. Hopefully, this weekend will be better and productive.
The Bach

 

Blogger Keanan Brand said ... (June 14, 2008 11:04 PM) : 

Know what you mean.

I feel like a slug this weekend, having to deal with a migraine (I get several a year) and sleeping a lot.

My dad and his wife went to Mississippi Thursday, so I've been taking care of the dogs and the chickens. Today, one of the dogs got out and started chasing the chickens, and I couldn't get either type of animal into their pens. I called Dad, his wife called neighbors for help, and reached the pastor's wife, who came over and did what I couldn't seem to do, woozy as I was with this darn headache: pick up the wayward dog and put her back in the pen.

Talk about humiliating.

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (June 15, 2008 4:38 AM) : 

Texican: that would be great. get paid while I blog.

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (June 15, 2008 4:40 AM) : 

Lavinia: Too true. Always need to be doing something else. Human conundrum indeed.

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (June 15, 2008 4:41 AM) : 

Bach: Thanks. I hope it's a better week ahead. Too bad they blog the blogger at your work. Would make the day go faster I'm sure.

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (June 15, 2008 4:43 AM) : 

Keanan: wow, and I thought I was having a bad week. Hope you're feeling better. Chasing a dog around with a migraine would not be fun. Good thing you had some help. Good luck, hope the slug feeling goes away quick.

 

post a comment