Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged - twice! Both the Bachelor and Keanan Brand tagged me with this meme. Did it up quick here, so I might have missed something, but here it is:

What I was doing Ten years ago?
Having some health problems and just about to find out what was really wrong - the kidneys. Was the start of a long 10 years, but I was glad to finally know.

My favorite five snacks?
Popcorn, Mike & Ike candy, Cookies, Jalepeno Pringles, Green grapes and old cheddar cheese

Five things on my to do list today?
Paperwork, laundry, visit family, sleep...

Things I would do if I were a billionaire?
Pay off all my debts and the debts of my family and friends. A new gas saving car for everyone too. Make sure my family and friends are set for life. Go back to working part time where I liked it. Go on a train trip out west through the Rockies - travel all around Canada. Open a comic book store in my town and show them how to do it right. Write stories and publish them myself if no one else would. Buy the Toronto Maple Leafs and restore them to respectability - I'd make a great General Manager. Do something good with the rest.

Five jobs I've had?
Delivered papers, Forklift driver, Warehouse worker, Book store clerk, data entry person, Jack of all trades at a Security Installation company.

Five bad habits of mine?
Don't go to bed soon enough to get sleep, drive too fast - although thats done with the price of gas, too much time on the computer, thinking about other stuff while I'm working, something else I'm sure I can't think of...

Five places I've lived?
Vancouver Island
Farm in Ontario
City in Ontario
yep - that's about it :)

Five CD's I'd have on a Desert Island?
Haywire - Chris Ledoux
Tough All Over - Gary Allan
Live in New York City - Bruce Springsteen
The Hardest Part - Allison Moorer
Set This Circus Down - Tim McGraw

Comments on "Tagged!"

 

Blogger Pappy said ... (June 15, 2008 7:38 AM) : 

Good way to find out a litte more about our blogging friends. :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (June 15, 2008 1:05 PM) : 

You would be the kindest billionaire - setting your family and friends up for life, and new cars for all!

I hope you get the chance...

Interesting writing....do tell more.

- Bookworm

 

Blogger Keanan Brand said ... (June 15, 2008 2:01 PM) : 

Excellent! Thanks for playing!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (June 19, 2008 10:53 PM) : 

Thanks Eagle.... good to know you better.... chips sound good, buddy.
The Bach

 

post a comment