Thursday, June 19, 2008

Someday

Sorry for the lack of posting here folks, once again. Not feelin' it lately, and got less than a thimble full of any creativity. So in lieu of anything original from me till I'm outta the funk, here's something great.

Steve Earle singing one of THE best story songs every writ - Billy Austen:


And Steve singing Someday:
I got me a 67 Chevy, she's low and sleek and black,
Someday I'll put 'er on that Interstate and Never Look Back...

Comments on "Someday"

 

Blogger Pappy said ... (June 19, 2008 7:35 AM) : 

I know the feeling Eaglewing. I'm in kind of a poetry funk right now. I just can't seem to get started on anything new. I wrote one of those stuck on the highway to nowhere songs once. I'll have to post it again one day. Just take your pad to work with you and do some free writing about anything that comes to mind. That may get you kicked off. Pappy

 

Blogger Lavinia said ... (June 20, 2008 2:21 PM) : 

That's okay...hope your creative blogging batteries get recharged soon

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (June 20, 2008 5:02 PM) : 

Texican: thanks, maybe I should try that notepad thing. Always been drawn to those highway to nowhere songs - be interested in hearing yours.

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (June 20, 2008 5:03 PM) : 

Lavinia: thanks. everything goes in cycles, we'll see when this one stops :)

 

post a comment