Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tunes

Not much new coming to mind here, but did find a couple YouTube song vids I thought I'd post for your enjoyment...

Here is the video for Allison Moorer's song I Ain't Giving Up On You, one of my favorites from her album The Duel. I really like the lyric "All I want to do is break even, And you're the best chance I've got." I didn't even know there was a video made for this song. Thanks YouTube, and where were you CMT?



At work, they have a radio station piped over the loudspeakers all the time. Unfortunately, I am not privy to the station setting or the volume as of yet (most times I'd prefer silence), but every now and then somebody sets it to a decent station and I hear some good songs. I heard this song one night, and hadn't heard it before, but I knew the voice was Canadian rocker Bryan Adams. I managed to scope the lyrics well enough through the tin speakers and came home and did some internet searching and found it. It was Bryan Adams song In The Heat of the Night. I liked the tune, so here it is.

Comments on "Tunes"

 

Blogger Pappy said ... (May 15, 2008 7:45 AM) : 

Thanks for the video. I've been wanting to hear her since your previous post introduced us. See you later.

 

Blogger G said ... (May 15, 2008 7:58 AM) : 

Excellent music selection. I remember that Bryan Adams song... seems like a long time ago now. I have some of his songs on my mp3 player. Wow, the decades fly.

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (May 16, 2008 5:09 AM) : 

Texican: This is one of my faves of Moorer's, but it is more of her rock style from her darker album The Duel. If you prefer more country, try her first or second albums, Alabama Song or The Hardest Part. She does cross styles quite effectively.

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (May 16, 2008 5:10 AM) : 

blog Princess G: The decades do fly by. Bryan Adams tunes tend to take one back.

 

post a comment