Saturday, March 22, 2008

Well, as anyone can see, the posts around the Roost will be getting a little thin for a while. I got the move up at work which comes with more work, a new location to drive to, different hours, and more money. I like the money part. But it's going to take me a bit to get used to the new rhythm and I bet creativity will take a hit, so I may not have the most productive blog going till then. I'll still try to check in and comment on my favorite blogs though, and maybe still come up with a random post or two.

So before it gets a little quiet 'round here, just wanted to say thanks to all those who have stopped by to read and comment - it was much appreciated - and I'll see ya further on up the road...

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Swinebread said ... (March 22, 2008 10:04 AM) : 

We'll be here.

I always read your blog even if I don't comment...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (March 22, 2008 12:28 PM) : 

Congrats and good luck!

And you never know... new experience can trigger new creativity.

- originallru

 

Blogger Keanan Brand said ... (March 22, 2008 6:09 PM) : 

Until then.

 

Blogger Heidi Meeley said ... (March 24, 2008 6:32 PM) : 

Don't be too much of a stranger! It will be lonely without you!

Congrats!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (March 24, 2008 6:53 PM) : 

Congrats on the promotion and as everyone else mentioned, we'll be here when you pop in!

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (March 25, 2008 11:01 AM) : 

Thank you all for your kind words and comments. I'll be around and hopefully get back to some posting after I'm over the hump with the new job details. See ya soon...

 

Blogger Pappy said ... (March 27, 2008 12:25 PM) : 

Wondered where you've been. I love having rich friends. Don't forget the little people.

 

post a comment