Friday, March 07, 2008

More Criminal

Was going to do a post of a review for the latest Criminal comic issue "Second Chance In Hell", but am too wired 'n tired to do it up. Still, it's excellent. Buy it and read it. Ed Brubaker brings the noir telling "Gnarly's" story, and there's not a written word wasted here. Sean Phillips art is perfect and it deserves extra time to look at. I'll be reading it again to fully appreciate it. Great stuff.

Comments on "More Criminal"

 

Blogger Pappy said ... (March 07, 2008 8:25 AM) : 

Good Morning, I read your comments quite often on Adventures in Fiction. I've tagged you with a task---read my blog to get instructions. Tag, you're it! Don't feel obligated to play, but I'm sure you would do a good job with it.

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (March 07, 2008 1:59 PM) : 

Thanks for dropping by. Going to check out your blog and see what I got tagged with...

 

post a comment