Monday, March 17, 2008

A Satisfied Mind

Excellent, thoughtful post here from The Texican about worshiping God and how accumulating wealth is a fruitless chase. His poem brought to mind the old song (written by Porter Wagner, I believe) called A Satisfied Mind. I hadn't heard it in a while, so a quick search and I found a slideshow vid featuring the song sung by Johnny Cash. I'd also forgot that this song was used in the movie Kill Bill Vol 2 of all things. Enjoy.

Comments on "A Satisfied Mind"

 

Blogger Keanan Brand said ... (March 18, 2008 8:56 PM) : 

Excellent song, and a moving slideshow to accompany it. Thanks for finding this one and sharing it.

 

Blogger Pappy said ... (March 27, 2008 12:32 PM) : 

Hey great find. Johnny Cash in his latter years. I usually bumped over from your comments on Keanan Brand's blog, but hadn't seen you lately so I decided to see what was going on. Good luck with the new "Position".

 

post a comment