Saturday, March 01, 2008

Yet Another Wolvie Pic...

Not much inspiration to post of late...got other things on the brain. Might be seeing some changes at work and got some other stuff to take care of, etc, etc. Life is what happens while you're making other plans.

But still, there's some new Wolverine movie publicity shots floating around the net, and had to post this one up. Can't wait to see an actual movie shot though that hasn't been photoshopped. But this'll do for now...

X-Men Origins: Wolverine Publicity StillSee More X-Men Origins: Wolverine Publicity Still at IGN.com

Comments on "Yet Another Wolvie Pic..."

 

Blogger Keanan Brand said ... (March 04, 2008 8:29 AM) : 

I watched the first and third X-Men movies, and then kinda wish I'd just stayed with the first one. Also disappointed with the third Spider-Man flick. Soooo, not really sure about this upcoming film,but Hugh Jackman is an excellent actor, and I like the Wolverine character, so I'll probably see it.

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (March 05, 2008 12:04 AM) : 

The 3rd Xmen was a let down, and the weakest of the three (what else could happen with Brett Ratner directing). But I really liked the first two, especially the first one. I think this Wolverine movie will be good. They've got a good director and a pretty good cast.

I haven't seen Spidey 3 yet thanks to horrible reviews. Someday I'll get to it.

 

Blogger Swinebread said ... (March 05, 2008 12:12 PM) : 

I guess it only has to better then X# to be good right?

X3 was better than spidey 3, but spidey 3 wasn't boring... which is strange...

 

post a comment