Friday, September 01, 2006

A New Fall

Can you believe it’s September 1st already? A year ago, some big things were changing for me as I extracted myself from a certain situation and got a new job. It all managed to work out well, and I would have to say I’m happier and certainly more relaxed these days than I used to be. Life’s too short to spend it stressed out, and on the list of important things in life, people should be rating money a lot lower than they do.

Still, where the heck did the last eight months go? Time just marches on, I guess. Still got a list as long as my arm of things I want to do and things I want to learn. I did manage to complete a story though – not saying it’s a good one, but it is a complete one - haha (see sidebar :-) Hopefully this year I can buckle down and actually pull off that NaNoWriMo thing in November too. I got ideas bouncing around in my head, just haven’t had the epiphany yet.

Anyway, on with the show. There’s only 114 days until Christmas!

Comments on "A New Fall"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (September 06, 2006 2:04 PM) : 

Curse you. Curse you for bringing up Christmas! ;)

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (September 06, 2006 4:06 PM) : 

hey, at least I'm not singing Jingle Bells or Deck the Halls at the top of my lungs yet ;-)

 

post a comment