Monday, August 21, 2006

Dances With Produce...

Saw a commercial for a new apple-mango thing. Turns out its for Gain laundry detergent. The tag line is “Have you tried the Apple Mango Tango?” Um, how about No. I’m a guy, and while I don’t want to go to work with my clothes smelling like a sweat shop, I also don't want to go to work smelling like a fruit basket...

Comments on "Dances With Produce..."

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (August 27, 2006 3:17 PM) : 

haha :)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (August 29, 2006 12:35 PM) : 

I'm more of a tangerine girl myself...

Thanks for popping by the movie site. Love you're little corner here and you'd better believe I'll be reading the short story...

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (August 29, 2006 3:12 PM) : 

thanks for dropping by, marina.

I'm sure Gain will work their way through the fruit selection to tangerine, if they haven't already :)

 

post a comment