Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Writing Bits 'N Bytes...

Got my Windows XP hard drive rebuilt again. As cool as Ubuntu is, it's also quite troublesome. XP may be ornery sometimes, but at least I know where everything is and how to use it. Something nice and familiar about that.

With the hard drive back to usability and out of test mode, I got the writing bug back. Maybe I can crank out that 3rd part of The Stranger 10 story soon, or they'll be calling me Frank Miller or Kevin Smith for lateness (oooh, comic humor). The other morning, I wrote the epilogue for the story I hadn't even finished yet. Weird, eh? At least it hit me today why I had hit a roadblock on the story. I was writing the 3rd part from the wrong angle. There's a better way - I hope. Rewrote the first half tonight, hopefully the last bit will come just as well. Wouldn't want to keep my... um... reader... waiting too long for the story to finish :)

Got my iTunes setup again and cranking out the music from the Miami Vice Movie soundtrack. Good tunes for the background while I'm writing. Moody, driving rhythms, perfect for the story. Soon I'll get my hands on a shiny blue iPod Shuffle and can take the tunes a movin' with me...

Comments on "Writing Bits 'N Bytes..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (July 24, 2007 2:10 PM) : 

I wasn't a huge fan of "Miami Vice" but I did love that soundtrack...

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (July 24, 2007 5:39 PM) : 

Yeah, whatever you might think of Michael Mann movies, he has a way of coming up with fantastic soundtracks for them.

 

post a comment