Monday, July 09, 2007

Odds N Ends...

Up to me eyeballs in tech stuff, computer parts, and hacking away at various OS options. Had a breakthrough though, so maybe I'll figure this out yet. When I'm learning new stuff, it's never easy for me until I can suddenly visualize it. It's hard to explain, but when I've got lots of data coming at me, it doesn't go well until suddenly it clicks and I can just "see" it in my head, like a 3D map. Weird, but so it goes. Maybe why it always took me longer to learn something, but once I get that click moment, it stays with me.

Not much of a LeAnn Rimes fan, but her latest single "Nothin' Better To Do" is actually pretty catchy. Kinda sticks in your head.

Was stuck in a traffic jam last night which was kind of annoying, but I had a good laugh at one guys license plate: "SLEPT N"

Speaking of which, I gotta get some shut eye here...

Comments on "Odds N Ends..."

 

post a comment