Thursday, July 19, 2007

Logan On His Way...

WOLORIGANN001_int-0CBR has an interview with Wolverine Origins writer, Daniel Way. Pretty interesting, as he talks about some of the reveals already told and where the story is going. I like the fact that while Origins is an ongoing, they have a finite number of issues in mind. Those tend to be better stories, when the writer knows ahead of time where he's going.

I wasn't a huge fan of them deciding to give Wolverine his memories back and tell his whole origin story, but the series has been ok so far and getting better. It'll be interesting to see where it goes from here, now that all the players are on the field.

I want to try to get my hands on an issue of Wolverine Origins Annual 1 (cover pictured). I really like the art and the story has Logan back in Madripoor - gotta read that.

Comments on "Logan On His Way..."

 

post a comment