Sunday, July 15, 2007

Sleep Like A Brick...

Oh dear. Should be in bed, but Brick is on TMN, so I can't turn that off. That's a heckuva two-fer today. Casablanca on TMC before I go to work, then Brick when I come home. Excellent.

Here's some interesting news. Comic seller Dynamite has licensed The Man With No Name property - specifically the three Leone films with Clint Eastwood, including The Good The Bad and The Ugly. They'll be telling more stories of The Man character with an ongoing comic series starting in November by writer Christos Gage. Now this could be really good - a gritty western comic delving into the character that is The Man With No Name. OR, it could be really bad. As in ruining the mythos of the character from the movies. As long as they don't do an origin story revealing the character's name and history, it might turn out well.

Comments on "Sleep Like A Brick..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (July 15, 2007 2:19 PM) : 

Still haven't seen Brick.... thanks for reminding me. I'd better get my hands on it. :-)

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (July 16, 2007 7:04 AM) : 

I can loan you my DVD anytime you'd like :)

 

post a comment