Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Game On!

Ok, I just found the best thing EVER! How did I not know about this?

I found the site romhustler, which has just a ton of games and emulators for all those great old game systems. My personal favorite and find, was the Sega Genesis. I downloaded this particular emulator, and it works great. So then I started downloading games…

Couple hours later I’m smiling like the geek I am after playing some old Sega favorites on my computer without a hitch – NHL95, 96, 97; Road Rash 3, Streets of Rage 3 (and I downloaded all three of them), Wolverine Adamantium Rage, and of course one of the most fun games I’ve ever played – Sunset Riders!

The keyboard controls take a little to get used to when you’re used to remembering the Sega game pad feel, but that’s quickly overcome. I can now play these games on any computer without having to hookup my old Sega game machine.

This is great! Now I have to get back to dodging more bullets and flaming arrows in the wild west…I wish I had my trusty sidekick with the shotguns with me ;-)

Comments on "Game On!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (March 01, 2007 1:21 PM) : 

Oh cool! i'm going to have to check this out!

 

post a comment