Monday, February 26, 2007

A Different Sin City…

Speaking of Sin City (albeit not the movie), I found this gem of a clip on YouTube. Featuring Steve Earle, Gillian Welch, and David Rawlings singing the Gram Parsons song Sin City. I always liked that song ever since I heard Dwight Yoakam’s version from years ago with K.D. Lang of all people. I think the song is about LA, but who really knows. It’s still a great tune, and finding Steve Earle singing it was great. Enjoy.


And while I’m posting up clips of Steve Earle, I gotta put this one up. One of my favorite Steve Earle penned tunes (I love the EmmyLou Harris version on her CD Wrecking Ball), this is Steve Earle and EmmyLou Harris singing a duet on his song Goodbye. So if you wondered what song I was referring to in Tales of the Stranger 6, here you go. Enjoy.

Comments on "A Different Sin City…"

 

post a comment