Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Rebuilt

Well, no new words on Ubuntu today. I spent most of my time on the computer today rebuilding my Windows section of the hard drive, and I am now back to where I was - with fewer bugs at the moment.

I always like that newly rebuilt Windows moment. When things seem to run quicker and oddball error messages don't pop up. Of course, then you start to use it, install programs, and as time goes by Windows keeps getting slower and quirkier until you have to do the rebuild before you pass the point of complete non-functionality. For me, it seems to be about 6 months to a year between rebuilds.

Lucky for me, I'm really good at rebuilding Windows at this point. I've certainly had enough practice over the years.

Now I'm back to full computing strength, so on with the show...

Comments on "Rebuilt"

 

post a comment