Monday, October 16, 2006

Some Strait Dissipation...

Just for kicks, I thought I’d post this up after a YouTube vid of a favorite George Strait song. How’s this for a weird dichotomy – I like George Strait and Evanescence. Figure that one out :) Of course, my music tastes run the gamut – except for classical or rap. Can’t stand those genres, but otherwise, if it’s a good song…

This first vid is a live performance of Amy Lee and Seether on Broken – and yes, I know it’s not really an Evanescence song. However, it is one of my favorite songs ever since I heard it on The Punisher soundtrack. And yes, I liked that movie too.



This second one actually is an Evanescence song – Everybody’s Fool. Cool video, and a good song. Along with Going Under and Broken, it’s good music if you gotta keep yourself awake and moving…



I liked what I read somewhere along the lines of kudos to the band for getting people to use a dictionary to find out the meaning of the name of their favorite band – Evanescence. Which, by the way, means “To dissipate or disappear like vapor.”

Comments on "Some Strait Dissipation..."

 

post a comment