Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Rocky 6 Trailer

Well, I’ve seen the official trailer for Sylvester Stallone’s Rocky 6 that is now online, and it actually has me interested in seeing this. (Stupid Yahoo – changed their settings and I can’t download and save their trailers anymore). I haven’t even seen Rocky 1-5, but know enough of the basic plot lines. Still, when they announced Rocky 6, I wasn’t too interested at all, but this trailer may have won me over.

They are definitely going about the storyline right, in my opinion. Showing the clear age issue of Rocky, and whether he has one more bout left in him, and if he even should fight. Some of the lines in the trailer are great too (Pauly has one of the best with “What, you haven’t peaked yet?”)

It’ll be young vs old, speed vs power, and one more Rocky bout – coming this Christmas to a theatre near you…

Comments on "Rocky 6 Trailer"

 

post a comment