Sunday, July 02, 2006

Stranger Things...

Yep, still working on Episode 7 of the Stranger series. I've still got to write the front end (its basically already done in piecemeal in a text file on my hard drive), but I've written the original ending thought I had. Then I wrote another version. Decisions, decisions...Do I want to setup the obvious prequel/sequel or just end it? Did anyone even catch the one-line sequel storyline seed? Do I want to write more of these characters? Who knew the last chapter would be the hardest to write, but not for the reasons you'd think? No wonder comic book writers miss deadlines :)

On a different note - I'm not a fan of the daytime hours...I prefer the night. But I always loved the early morning light. I'm watching it get light here and the sky is a beautiful red/orange/blue mix of cloud, light, and sky. Very, very cool...

Comments on "Stranger Things..."

 

post a comment