Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Spider-Man 3 Teaser Trailer!

The Spider-Man 3 teaser trailer has hit the net – ahead of its theatre showing in front of Superman Returns tomorrow night. I, of course, downloaded the HD file from the quicktime site right away :) From what I had heard of the movie before hand, I was really looking forward to this one. Having seen this teaser now, I can’t wait. This one should kick ass – and the bonus is that the same director is at the helm.

Personally, while I enjoyed the first Spider-Man movie as a good popcorn flick, I enjoyed the second one a lot more as it took a bit of a darker turn. This third one – with several villains, and the black symbiote Spidey suit – looks like it really takes a dark turn as Peter Parker has to fight the war from without and from within. Plus, they’re introducing the Gwen Stacy character. Now I’m no guru when it comes to Spidey lore, but even I know about Gwen, MJ, and Peter’s history, and after what they did in the first movie I have no idea how they’re going to incorporate her into the storyline. Looks like there’s angst, drama, and action all with a darker turn to this third flick. Can’t wait! :)

For those without QT7 or access to the trailer, click the pic for a general idea of what its all about…get a load of that last shot of him starting into the high rise glass window - at himself!

Comments on "Spider-Man 3 Teaser Trailer!"

 

post a comment