Friday, March 24, 2006

Because I Can...(aka More X3 Wallpaper Madness)

Not that anybody cares, but because I can, I’m posting a new wallpaper I made from some of the host of new X3 pictures hitting the net. You can download the full-sized one here. This one turned out way better than my previous effort. I think I’m learning a bit more how to do these things. It is even perfect 1280 x 1024 resolution too. Took a bit of work to make this one, as I had to cutout or crop every picture (except the middle one) and get the fades just right. Three versions later, and enough layers that I lost count, the world now has yet another needless wallpaper to add to cyberspace. Feel free to download a copy if you want. I’ve got it on my desktop with the XP ‘silver’ theme and it looks pretty good, if I do say so myself.

Not sure what I’ll try for a wallpaper next. Maybe a Firefly / Serenity one, or maybe Sin City, or maybe I’ll come up with something totally different. Any suggestions?

Comments on "Because I Can...(aka More X3 Wallpaper Madness)"

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (March 25, 2006 8:29 PM) : 

hmmm, it's a thought...

 

post a comment