Sunday, February 05, 2006

Plan A or B?

So much for plan B - it's back to plan A. They weren't joking about the "temporary" part of temporary fulltime, as I have now been bumped back to my regularly scheduled programming. Suits me fine. It was a good test run for me though, and the extra cash will come in handy...

Weird weather continues around here. Last night fog rolled in and when I came home it was still spring like out there. Then I went to sleep and woke up to a winter storm - snow had dumped down everywhere. They even had to get the snowblowers out to clear the parking lot. I guess old man winter can still kick a little - spring isn't going to take over so easily. Glad I didn't have to go anywhere...the roads looked like a mess...

Superbowl Sunday is here, and I couldn't care less. Thanks to the ridiculous CRTC censorship - I mean governing - body, we don't get to see the cool Superbowl commercials, so what's the point of watching? On top of that, ABC is putting the thing on a 5 second delay...how would you like the job of sitting in the booth watching for wardrobe malfunctions? Remember the halftime show where Kid Rock came out and performed wearing an American flag with a hole cut out of it as a poncho? Try slipping something like that past the thought police now...

Well, let's try to post this and see how long Blogger lasts this time around...

Comments on "Plan A or B?"

 

post a comment