Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Garth Brooks Releasing New CD

CMT.com : CMT Pick : Garth Brooks - Exclusive Wal-Mart CD

Well, this is good news in a way. Looks like what I had heard was right. Garth is releasing the lone disc of new material - The Lost Sessions - from his Walmart Box Set as an individual CD. This is the one I wanted after hearing bits of a few songs on CMT, but wasn't going to buy the box set of other discs I already own.

On the other hand, it's only available at Walmart, starting Feb. 24/06. Good for Walmart, I guess. Not good for anyone else...

As for the music, clips of a couple songs that I heard sound like classic Garth. The kind of songs I wish were still being played on the radio when I turn it on and am disappointed by Rascal Flatts instead...

Comments on "Garth Brooks Releasing New CD"

 

post a comment