Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Ben Stiller - Magnum P.I.?

Thurber to Write & Direct Magnum P.I. - ComingSoon.net

This can't be good. This Thurber guy is writing and directing the big screen adaptation of Magnum P.I. No word on casting yet. Thurber's claim to fame is the comedy Dodgeball. So again, this can't be good. Why must they remake all those classic TV shows into goofball comedies? Starsky and Hutch - goofball comedy. Dukes of Hazzard - goofball comedy. Magnum PI - written by goofball comedy writer. Can they not show some respect to these classic shows?

If they turn the Rockford Files into a goofball comedy, I'm gonna blow a fuse...

Comments on "Ben Stiller - Magnum P.I.?"

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (January 25, 2006 4:07 AM) : 

you got that right. bring on the TV DVD sets!

 

post a comment