Wednesday, January 25, 2006

X3 Pics!

Well, considering how I thought this movie was going to be a royal mess (and still may be), I'm getting more amped about the 3rd X-men flick coming in May. The trailer was excellent, and now more pics are making their way online. Here's a few via The Movie Blog via DVDRama.

Bad Jean...Bad, Bad Jean. The X-Men are going to have their hands full this time around...

Most of the pics from The Movie Blog looked like shots from the movie, but the Wolverine pic looks almost like a promo shot. Very Cool though - too bad it wasn't a bigger pic - it would make an excellent wallpaper...


Still a little confused about Rogue in a battle situation. If in the movie 'verse, she doesn't have the super strength and other abilites she absorbed that made her a force to be reckoned with in the comics, then what is she doing in a warzone? At least she's got the right idea - get close the big tall guy that can turn to metal...

Comments on "X3 Pics!"

 

Blogger Jill Pole said ... (January 27, 2006 9:40 PM) : 

I am getting more excited about this movie the more I see! I would also love that Wolverine pic as a wallpaper. I can't wait to see what they do with Jean going dark. When Singer left I was worried, and I don't have much confidence in Brett Ratner, but maybe it'll turn out okay.

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (January 29, 2006 2:05 AM) : 

Yeah, I was pretty worried with the musical director's chair, but the more I see of X3, the more I want to see of just where and how they take this story. Especially since there have been comments fromt the makers of the movies that even though they plan to make more, this will wrap up this trilogy and go back to the first movie to wrap up story lines.

I've been avoiding spoilers as much as I can, so I can't wait to see how this turns out...

 

post a comment