Thursday, September 15, 2005

Well, That Didn't Last Long...

Renee Zellweger and Kenny Chesney Split - Yahoo! News

Well, it was a marriage nobody saw coming, and now with the annullment, nobody will see again. I guess you can have somebody at 'hello', but what do you say after that? Goodbye, apparently...

Comments on "Well, That Didn't Last Long..."

 

Blogger Hermione Van Der Postings said ... (September 15, 2005 10:21 PM) : 

I thought an anullment could only be sanctioned for non consumation of the marriage. Maybe that is the case if Chesney refused to take his hat off in the boudoir!

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (September 16, 2005 12:43 AM) : 

...and thanks for that disturbing image. yeah, I wondered too when I read that - why an anullment and not a divorce? I guess an anullment would be cheaper - I wonder who has the better net worth? Oh well, maybe he can write a new #1 song about it and she can get a new movie gig about it and show off that face of hers that looks "all scrunched up like you just sucked a lemon" (thank you Jim Carrey - from Me, Myself, & Irene - one of THE funniest movies ever).

thanks for dropping by...like the screen nic...

 

post a comment