Sunday, August 21, 2005

There oughtta be a law...

Stupid f$#$%!& spammers!!! Because of that shit, I've had to change my settings to only let registered Blog users post comments. We'll see if that thins the crowd. Maybe in a little while I can try setting it back, but for now that's the way it's gotta be.

Too bad there isn't a way to identify these $$!#&*%s and then have a button you could hit that would send 50,000 volts back up the line and fry their computers! Now that would be justice...

End rant from one ticked off Blogger...

Comments on "There oughtta be a law..."

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (August 21, 2005 11:43 AM) : 

Yeah, it wasn't anything special so I deleted it. I'll try turning it back on after a while.

Did some quick googling on blog spam, looks like it's the next epidemic, and I don't have time or interest in learing ways to block it. Email spam is bad enough, now they have to attack blogs?! Stupid, Stupid rat creatures...

 

post a comment