Sunday, August 28, 2005

One More Month...

Well, what a week. Started my new job and it actually went well, so here’s hoping it continues to keep getting better. Got another week to learn before the busy schedule hits, so I better take advantage of it. I can’t wait till I’m through with the other job and I can have some 24 hour weeks and some time to rest. With any luck, it’ll be a real good, relaxing fall and Christmas – October, November, December, my favorite months of the year…

Spent some time and got Dosbox working on my computer. I can now play NHL95 – one of my old favorites. They just don’t make games like that anymore. Couldn’t even guess how many hours I spent playing that game and Hardball 3 back in the day. Then crappy Windows took over the world and made playing good games a virtual nightmare. Now I finally got around to using DosBox. Cool. I wonder if I could get Wayne Gretzky Hockey 3 working without rebooting the machine…

Going to be a hectic September, so posts might be a little light. One month to go, though, then I can breathe a big sigh of relief…

Comments on "One More Month..."

 

post a comment