Thursday, August 18, 2005

That'll Be Me

"Remember how you warned me,
'Bout all your leavin' plans
Well, I know this might seem unexpected
So prepare yourself
The best you can -

That'll be me you'll see
Walking Away
That'll be me you'll see
For the last time today
That'll be me you'll see
For not very long
'Cause that'll be me
You'll see
That'll be gone."
-Dwight Yoakam

Just sums up how I'm feelin' these days...plus, it's a cool song with a good groove...

Comments on "That'll Be Me"

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (August 19, 2005 7:41 PM) : 

That sounds interesting. It's cool how there is always a song for whatever you're feeling or going through...

I'll have to try to track down a listen to Something's Gotta Give. I don't quite get the lyrics, but it sounds cool...

 

post a comment