Saturday, July 02, 2005

You're Kiddin' Me - The Littlest Hobo?!

Well, Canada Day is over, and so is the quiz. Hats off to the Original LRU for some excellent Google work in getting almost all of them right. The missed question was #8, and the answer is Billy Bishop.

However, the Original LRU did get both bonus questions right, including pointing out a controversy about who shot down the Red Baron that I did not know about. Also, he tossed in a short French lesson, got bonus points for the "Getting Married in Buffalo Jump" mention, and landed an archaic Littlest Hobo reference. So, average that together with the missed #8 and the minus points for spelling Spenser wrong once :-) , and I think he earned the win anyway.

So, with the modified win, I'll give you the modified prize. You can give me a phrase, and I'll write a short, short story around it. Good work and congrats. Maybe next quiz, you'll get'em all. ;-)

Comments on "You're Kiddin' Me - The Littlest Hobo?!"

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (July 02, 2005 5:15 PM) : 

Yeah, well, I'm the Eaglewing and I make up the rules as I go along ;-)

Cool phrase, I'll get to work on it. After I write something, I want to know where it came from or did you make it up?

And no, I don't think Littlest Hobo will make it to DVD...'course the way TV on DVD is hitting the market, you never know...

 

post a comment