Thursday, June 30, 2005

Blame the Vain...

So, go ahead and blame anything that you want,
'Cause it all ends up the same,
When everything that you been claiming is wrong...

Oh, and don't you know that blame,
Is always never enough
It just keeps you in the game
'Til you've only got yourself left to bluff

I'll blame the vain
For what we wear,
And I'll blame the blind
When we can't see

I'll blame it all
On someone else
'Til there's nobody left
Then I'll just blame me...
Blame the Vain, by Dwight Yoakam



By the way, if you like good music, go get the album Blame the Vain by Dwight Yoakam. I've been wearing out the bandwidth listening to the streaming audio of the album on CMT.com, only because I haven't been able to get to the store. That'll change this weekend. It's some of the best music by Dwight since his 'If There Was A Way' and 'Gone' albums. You can tell he's been inspired by the music again.
Oh, and his appearance on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart was hilarious...a classic.

Comments on "Blame the Vain..."

 

post a comment