Sunday, April 27, 2008

Most What?

I just saw a commercial on TV for an upcoming reality TV show called America's Most Smartest Model.

Really?  I may be a little rusty on my high school grammar classes, but if the first words out of the contestants mouths aren't "Fix the title", then they should all fail right there.  Because to borrow a phrase from Bull Durham's immortal Crash, that'd be a "dubious honor."

Comments on "Most What?"

 

Blogger Pappy said ... (April 27, 2008 5:44 AM) : 

This show sounds like it would be more funner than Survivor.

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (April 28, 2008 12:49 AM) : 

Haha! That probably wouldn't be hard to do - top survivor, I mean.

 

Blogger G said ... (April 30, 2008 9:55 PM) : 

I think that's the joke though... the title. Either way, they won't get me watching. :)

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (May 02, 2008 3:51 AM) : 

hello Blog Princess G! thanks for dropping by! I think it's the joke too, but it still doesn't excuse bad grammar :)

 

post a comment