Thursday, February 14, 2008

Snikt!

The Wolverine movie is filming right now (is anybody really going to call it X-Men Origins: Wolverine?) and we get our first official photo! (via ComingSoon.net)

As a fan of the comic Wolverine character, and the first two X-Men movies, I'm looking forward to this one. They've got a respectable director, and some good casting so far. They're being tight lipped on the details, and I actually hope they continue to do so. Some movies are almost getting spoiled by the amount that gets leaked and spread thanks to fanboy obsession, and this one I want to enjoy in the theatre without knowing too much, like I did with X-Men 1. Of course, I might not be able to keep away from the websites and news. It's a conundrum.

Anyway, great pic. Enjoy.

Comments on "Snikt!"

 

Blogger Swinebread said ... (February 14, 2008 1:28 PM) : 

They didn't include Mariko... I was sad to hear that

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (February 16, 2008 3:09 AM) : 

True. Guess they went West instead of East, or something like that. I don't think they've even cast Silver Fox yet either. They better hurry - I don't think they should add that in post.

 

post a comment