Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Nobody Asked...

In other news nobobdy cares about...

Whoopi Goldberg is set to replace Rosie O'Donnell on The View. Yeah...so...um, ok. Now you know. You can continue to flip right past it on the channel surf.

Barry Bonds is one home run away from tying the all time record. I don't understand why anybody is still pitching to him. I wouldn't want to be the guy who gives up that homer. All the pitchers should band together and decided that he'll never get the record. One away from it, they should all just intentionally walk him for the rest of his career. Even if it walks in a run. Even if it loses the game. At least it'd be a loss with honor, and Mr. Steriod's name wouldn't sully baseball with the record.

Nathan Fillion will be joining Desperate Housewives. Poor guy. From the shortlived greatness of Firefly/Serentiy, to the movie Waitress that noboby saw, to the Fox chopped Drive, to Desperate Housewives. Ouch. At least it'll be a regular paycheck. Until it's cancelled.

The Spice Girls are having a reunion tour. Just a sec........ok, I'm back, though I may have broke a rib from laughing so hard. I blame David Beckham for the injury. Maybe he can spot me some of his painkillers. They keep him from having to earn his paycheck, maybe they'll work for me...

Comments on "Nobody Asked..."

 

post a comment