Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Buy High, Sell Low...

Anybody else think its weird when I turn on TMN and one of the selections is the animated kids flick, "Over the Hedge" - at 10 at night? Yeah, that's when a lot of kids are up watching movies.

Went and sold some DVD's to Beat Goes On today. Man, they must be making a killing. I mean, I was glad to get some cash and free up some shelf space, but their profit margin is like 300-400 percent mark up on what they're paying out. Their high prices may be why I don't buy much from them anymore. New at Future = 20 something bucks. Used at BGO = 18. And they probably bought it for 3 or 4 bucks. Oh well, good luck to 'em. As long as they're willing to give me cash so that I can clean out some junk, more power to them. They even gave me cash for some old CD's. Remember those things? Too bad they won't take cassettes...

Comments on "Buy High, Sell Low..."

 

post a comment