Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Go Ottawa! (Didn't think I'd Say That)

So its finally set - this year's Stanley Cup final will be the Anaheim Ducks vs the Ottawa Senators! Go Ottawa! 3 straight Cup finals with a Canadian team in there - come on guys, let's win one at least. We can't have 3 straight years with a faux hockey city on the Cup (Tampa, Carolina, and Anaheim? Can't let that happen).

The weird thing is that the final doesn't even get started till next Monday. What? I guess they think the ice will be better in California in June...

Comments on "Go Ottawa! (Didn't think I'd Say That)"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (May 23, 2007 4:10 PM) : 

I said the same thing to Hubby yesterday. I even joked that maybe we should become Senator's fans!Of course, I didn't really mean it but indeed....GO OTTAWA GO!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (May 23, 2007 9:42 PM) : 

Go Ottawa!

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (May 23, 2007 11:27 PM) : 

Well, they're Canada's team now - as long as a Canadian team wins the cup, I don't care who it is.

 

post a comment