Sunday, January 28, 2007

Top 10 Foods for a Good Night's Sleep

Top 10 Foods for a Good Night's Sleep - Beauty Eats on Yahoo! Food

Interesting article here about what to eat if you can't sleep. To get some sleep, maybe I'll have to mix up some kind of potato-banana split with honey and almonds and oatmeal with milk and tea topped off with a turkey sandwich on whole wheat with flax seeds. Where'd I put the tums?

Comments on "Top 10 Foods for a Good Night's Sleep"

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (January 29, 2007 4:58 PM) : 

what exactly am I supposed to be 'growing' if I don't eat before sleep? You mean if I didn't eat before bed, I'd be taller? :)

I've found it's not too bad to eat before sleep as long as it isn't sugar - that can give you a short buzz that'll keep you awake. Fruit isn't too bad though...

 

Blogger Eaglewing said ... (January 30, 2007 6:00 PM) : 

good to know :)

 

post a comment